Need to request a return or refund? We're here to help make the process easy.
First, a few key points:
- Returns and refunds must be requested within 30 days of your delivery date.
- Order cancellation requests prior to the order transmitting to our warehouse can be easily cancelled; however, once the order has transmitted to our warehouse we are unable to cancel the order.
- If you received a damaged product, please indicate if you would prefer an exchange or a refund. No need to physically return damaged product, though we may ask you for a picture to help improve our shipping practices.
- If you received the wrong item, we'll send you a return label at no cost to you.
- If you decide that you've simply changed your mind about an order, orginal shipping and handling fees are not refundable.
- Vinyl (LP) purchases are not eligible for exchanges. Vinyls can only be returned if they are damaged or defecting.
To request a return, refund, or exchange, start by logging into your customer account.
- In the customer account menu, select "Orders"
- Locate the order you wish to return, then select the "Details" button directly to the right of the order overview.
- On the bottom of the order details page, select "Return Item(s)"
- Fill out the return request form. Be sure to include:
- Quantity to return
- Return reason
- Return action
- Any additional comments
- Hit submit and you're done! You will receive a confirmation email once the request has been received and again once the request has been processed. You can check on the status of your return at any time by logging back into your customer account.
- Note: If we require the product be returned to our warehouse, a customer service associate will contact you with a Return Authorization Number (RA). A return form will have been included with your packing slip. Please include the RA# on this form and on the outside of the return package so that our warehouse can process your turn accurately.
Once Arkiv has received your return or your refund as has been approved, it sometimes takes between 5 and 10 days to process and issue a credit or ship an exchanged product.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, click here to contact us.